With completing the one month of study, I was able to benefit from a variety of new things from EDCI339. There are many different feelings about this course. I feel that overall this class was a very good class.  This course has helped me to have better understanding of distributed learning, open learning, teaching online and privacy in online spaces etc.The biggest hurdle in the class for me was the concept of open pedagogy. After readings, I found that open pedagogy is the very important concept. Open pedagogy or OEP is a practice which involve engaging with students by using open educational resources. Also, Open pedagogy is the development of renewable assignments which student create for the purpose of sharing. Over the course of EDC339 has helped me to have better upstanding, and  the individuals assignments that were given made me think more in depth about various topics in order to discover more information and to really grasp an understanding of the different perspectives and viewpoints of others. I’ve enjoyed this course very much.